Install T2K Wizard on Kodi Krypton 17.6 Android and Windows
BY T2K · 15TH OCTOBER 2018
How to Enable Unknown Sources Kodi Guide
1. From the main menu of Kodi 17 Krypton, click on the Settings shortcut.
2. Click on System Settings
3. Click on Add-ons
4. Highlight Turn on Unknown Sources and toggle it ON.
5. You will see the following message. Click Yes.
1. “Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on this device. By allowing, you agree that you are solely responsible for any loss of data, unwanted behaviour, or damage to your device. Proceed?
Install T2K Wizard
1. Open Kodi > Select Settings (cog icon)
2. Select System Settings > Select Add-ons > Turn on Unknown sources > Yes
3. From your Home Screen select Settings (cog icon) -4. Select File Manager > Add source > Select None
5. Type the following EXACTLY http://u195325140.hostingerapp.com/Repo and select OK
6. Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source > Type T2K Repo > Select OK
7. Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons –
8. Select the Add-on Browser Icon (open box icon). Select Install from zip file
9. Select T2K Repo > Select repository.T2K.1.x.x.zip – Allow up to one minute for T2K notification to appear on your screen
10. Select Install from Repository. Select T2K
11. Select Program Addons. Select T2K Wizard. Select Install
Choose and Install your preferred Build
12. Wait for the Preferences pop up screen and choose any options. These can be selected now and modified later. We suggest selecting ‘Keep my Favourites.xml’ at this time. Ensure the bottom three options are enabled (blue dot in the circle)
13. Select Continue
14. Select Build Menu
15. Choose your preferred build from the options available
16. Select Fresh Install 17. Select Continue
18. Wait for the build to install
19. Select Force Close
20. Select Kodi and open
21. Allow a few minutes for the build to finish building it’s menus etc.
Windows Laptop and PC Information
• If you have having difficulty completing the installation, ensure any antivirus software like Avast and a VPN (if used) is turned off.
Installation Method for Windows – Latest version is Kodi 17.6
Open your Web browser and go to Kodi’s oicial website: https://kodi.tv/download
Once you open the Downloads page, scroll down until you see the logo of your operating system. You’ll recognize the Windows logo. Click on it
- A new pop-up will appear. To download Kodi’s EXE file, click on the button that says ‘Installer (32BIT)’. This button should be next to ‘Release’ – which is the latest official release of Kodi;
- Wait until you download Kodi’s installer to your PC. It comes at around 80mb, so it might take a while if you have a slow Internet connection;
- After the file has been downloaded, locate it. In most cases, the file will be placed on your Desktop. If you can’t find it there, it might be located in the Downloads folder that you can access via Windows Explorer. Once you find it, double-click on this file;
- Kodi’s installation wizard should now appear. Feel free to click on ‘Next’ a couple of times until Kodi begins to install. Wait until this process is done.
That’s it! You have used Kodi’s EXE file to install Kodi 17.6 on Windows. You will be able to access Kodi from your Desktop, where you’ll find its shortcut.
How to restore Kodi/Clear Data on a Windows Device
• Close Kodi on your Windows device
• Open your Start menu and type the following exactly: %AppData%
• You need the percentage symbols wrapped around it. Once you’ve typed that into your search bar, hit Enter. This should bring you to C:UsersUSERNAMEAppDataRoaming.
• Look inside for a folder called ‘Kodi’. Delete the entire folder.
• Open Kodi again, and it should have reset to the default settings.